- I had all my subnets on the ACL allow list (don't remember why)
- I had pfsense.org and pfsense.com in ACL allow lists, from problems I had once accessing new package information
- I didn't uninstall Squid3 first. But when I noticed that I still had it, I tried to uninstall it and reinstall Squid3-dev and it still didn't work
- I get multiple dansguardian: Error connecting to proxy messages in system.log and no internet connectivity at all
- no transparent http or https checked, Squid3-dev listening on localhost:3128 only, NAT rules to redirect 80 to DG, then DG has Squid as parent.
Maybe Squid3-dev works best without DG underneath?
uninstall both and then reinstall squid3-dev.
I've pushed yesterday some fixes to conf generator.
I think it's better to test squid itself and then go to dansguardian integration.
Leave localhost unchecked, it's automatically inserted when using transparent mode. I'll include this warning on gui to prevent some errors.