I had not named you, but since you outed yourself, I will respond.
I wasn't blaming you for the memory leak, that's due an interaction with how strongswan uses it's "built-in" printf extensions and the implementation of same in FreeBSD's libc.
Moving the printf extensions from "builtin" (libc) to vstr stopped (nearly all of) the leak, but, due to the way the strongswan plugin system is architected, the SMP interface is not compatible with the vstr library.
Several times I tried to get you to replace the SMP interface with VICI, and each time you abjectly refused. This despite the demonstrated need, because SMP had been deprecated in-favor of VICI, and the technical debt incurred in maintaining a set of custom patches to a port.
When we finally undertook the work to replace the SMP plugin, it took less than two days to a full solution. In the process, we reduced the technical debt of the project, because we now need fewer custom patches to the Strongswan port in FreeBSD.
The "logs" have not been erased as you accuse. We put the formerly discrete patches (and patches on patches) on a branch in a copy of the FreeBSD 'src' and 'ports' trees.
In closing, a lot of the work you did here was good. It was really your poor attitude, tendency to 'go missing' for extended periods and repeated instances of involving yourself in situations that presented a clear conflict of interest that catalyzed your dismissal.