pfSense Support Subscription

Author Topic: NEW Monitoring graph  (Read 29061 times)

Offline Jabroni

• View Profile
Re: NEW Monitoring graph
« Reply #165 on: April 03, 2016, 12:29:03 pm »

Anyone know if its still possible to get how much total bandwith has been used within the period of the interface ?? I just see speed ralted stuff, but not total bw (MB/GB/TB) consumed on that.

Another good adition that I would love to see is able to put multiple graphs on the same page, so we wouldnt have to click over each interface to see how it has been behaving (imagine I have 10 interfaces configured on my pfsense ;p)

Thanks

Offline jdillard

• Administrator
  • Web Dude
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2016, 11:44:17 am »

Anyone know if its still possible to get how much total bandwith has been used within the period of the interface ?? I just see speed ralted stuff, but not total bw (MB/GB/TB) consumed on that.

Another good adition that I would love to see is able to put multiple graphs on the same page, so we wouldnt have to click over each interface to see how it has been behaving (imagine I have 10 interfaces configured on my pfsense ;p)

Thanks

That functionality was lost when we got rid of the rrd graphing. We are looking at other ways of bringing back with better functionality.

Multiple graphs is a possibility, but I'll be working on converting the traffic graphs next. It should be pretty easy to manipulate the graphing interface(s) now that a lot of the code is in place.

Offline dugeem

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2016, 01:11:49 am »
Just a small issue with 2.3 RC... when NTP Graphs is enabled under Services / NTP / Settings - the units appear not to be set.

Thus when a hover over window is displayed for NTP Graph under Status / Monitoring - the units appear as null. Probably should be ms (milliseconds) for all except freq which is likely Hz (Hertz).

Thanks