pfSense Support Subscription

Author Topic: HAProxy Frontend Limit  (Read 225 times)

Offline dmaina

• View Profile
HAProxy Frontend Limit
« on: September 19, 2017, 01:00:07 am »
Is there a limit of how many action entries can be added on HAProxy Frontend? We are getting The field 'Client timeout' value is not a number. error when we try to add new entries, we have 120 entries.

Offline plandry64

• View Profile
Re: HAProxy Frontend Limit
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 03:19:50 pm »
I just upgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.4.2-RELEASE and am getting the same error. The field 'Client timeout' value is not a number. when I try to add an acl and action to a shared front end.
Even if you type in 30000 (the default) into shared front end Client timeout field, you get this error.
This was working in 2.3.4 and below.
Maybe a bug in the scripts?

Offline PiBa

• PiBa-NL(on IRC)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 03:44:46 pm »
Might be a bug, but i cant reproduce.. putting a letter in the field i get that error, removing it saving again works..
As for a shared frontend you cant see the setting and it isn't checked for validity.

Offline PiBa

• PiBa-NL(on IRC)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 03:54:38 pm »
Can you try with this patch applied?:
Code: [Select]
.../files/usr/local/www/haproxy/haproxy_listeners_edit.php              | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/net/pfSense-pkg-haproxy-devel/files/usr/local/www/haproxy/haproxy_listeners_edit.php b/net/pfSense-pkg-haproxy-devel/files/usr/local/www/haproxy/haproxy_listeners_edit.php
index 7f2d2af..1647034 100644
--- a/net/pfSense-pkg-haproxy-devel/files/usr/local/www/haproxy/haproxy_listeners_edit.php
+++ b/net/pfSense-pkg-haproxy-devel/files/usr/local/www/haproxy/haproxy_listeners_edit.php
@@ -361,7 +361,7 @@ if ($_POST) {
  }

if ($_POST['client_timeout'] !== "" && !is_numeric($_POST['client_timeout'])) {
- $input_errors[] = "The field 'Client timeout' value is not a number.";
+ $input_errors[] = sprintf(gettext("The value '%s' in field 'Client timeout' value is not a number."), $_POST['client_timeout']);
  }
  }