pfSense English Support > Routing and Multi WAN

Routing issue with AT&T?

(1/2) > >>

false:
So I switch from Spectrum to A&T.  I was fine with my SB6121->pfsense->LAN, but now that I have the BGW210-700->pfsense->LAN, I can't seem to get to the internet from anything behind pfsense.  I have IP Passthrough enabled on the BGW210, but still no internet.  I can ping 8.8.8.8 from pfsense, but no internet from the LAN.  I can update packages on pfsense as well.  I have changed the pfsense LAN to 192.168.2.x since the BGW210 is 192.168.1.x, but other than that, nothing else has changed.

Yes, I have asked on the AT&T forum and have no luck.  I've tried their support and they want to pass me off to their paid "advanced" service since I can't seem to get on the internet.

Any ideas?

ashima:

Hi,

Just reboot pfsense it should start working. This happens if your lan ip series becomes wan ip series.... i mean I did the same ... rebooting resolved the issue.

cheers,
Ashima

false:

--- Quote from: ashima on December 04, 2017, 08:23:11 pm ---

Hi,

Just reboot pfsense it should start working. This happens if your lan ip series becomes wan ip series.... i mean I did the same ... rebooting resolved the issue.

cheers,
Ashima

--- End quote ---

I have already done that.  I have also verified both IPv4 and IPv6 is enabled on the WAN of pfsense.

kcallis:

--- Quote from: false on December 05, 2017, 08:58:51 am ---
--- Quote from: ashima on December 04, 2017, 08:23:11 pm ---

Hi,

cheers,
Ashima

--- End quote ---

I have already done that.  I have also verified both IPv4 and IPv6 is enabled on the WAN of pfsense.

--- End quote ---

I am running into the same issue. Granted, I have multiple VLANs in play, a couple of days ago, one of my VLANs (The one that I use for management) stopped connecting to the internet. For awhile, the VLAN that I use for clear traffic (pretend this is my LAN) worked, but while trying to see what this issue is, I rebooted my APU and suddenly, the VLAN no longer connected to the internet. Like you, I also am trying to use IP Passthru, but my WAN interface is still showing at the 172.16.0.0 network that I have the DSL modem set to, and the only way that I can access the internet is through using the wifi interface on the BGW-210 modem.

Any other suggestions?

GoldFish:

--- Quote from: false on December 04, 2017, 08:02:35 pm ---So I switch from Spectrum to A&T.  I was fine with my SB6121->pfsense->LAN, but now that I have the BGW210-700->pfsense->LAN, I can't seem to get to the internet from anything behind pfsense.  I have IP Passthrough enabled on the BGW210, but still no internet.  I can ping 8.8.8.8 from pfsense, but no internet from the LAN.  I can update packages on pfsense as well.  I have changed the pfsense LAN to 192.168.2.x since the BGW210 is 192.168.1.x, but other than that, nothing else has changed.

--- End quote ---

If you have an ip passthrough, is your Wan interface on pfsense getting a public ip?

There is something more to it thatís missing. Could be something with routing/gateway or rules but cannot say anything without looking at it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version