pfSense English Support > Routing and Multi WAN

Routing issue with AT&T?

(1/1)

false:
So I switch from Spectrum to A&T.  I was fine with my SB6121->pfsense->LAN, but now that I have the BGW210-700->pfsense->LAN, I can't seem to get to the internet from anything behind pfsense.  I have IP Passthrough enabled on the BGW210, but still no internet.  I can ping 8.8.8.8 from pfsense, but no internet from the LAN.  I can update packages on pfsense as well.  I have changed the pfsense LAN to 192.168.2.x since the BGW210 is 192.168.1.x, but other than that, nothing else has changed.

Yes, I have asked on the AT&T forum and have no luck.  I've tried their support and they want to pass me off to their paid "advanced" service since I can't seem to get on the internet.

Any ideas?

ashima:

Hi,

Just reboot pfsense it should start working. This happens if your lan ip series becomes wan ip series.... i mean I did the same ... rebooting resolved the issue.

cheers,
Ashima

false:

--- Quote from: ashima on December 04, 2017, 08:23:11 pm ---

Hi,

Just reboot pfsense it should start working. This happens if your lan ip series becomes wan ip series.... i mean I did the same ... rebooting resolved the issue.

cheers,
Ashima

--- End quote ---

I have already done that.  I have also verified both IPv4 and IPv6 is enabled on the WAN of pfsense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version