pfSense English Support > webGUI

Changes on webGUI

(1/2) > >>

alivdel:
Hello, some Features same as Packet Manager in webGUI are disabled (i cant see them). I got the System from someone else and dont know which file is changed to disable These Features. Now i want to have them back. Anybody know which file should i look to find them.
thanks.

alivdel:
nobody can help?!!!
it means no one has changed the webgui till now? i want to know which file should i Change to delete for example OpenVpn Icon under VPN in webgui?
or otherwise to enable it again.
i searched alot didnt found it.
thanks.

KOM:

--- Quote ---Hello, some Features same as Packet Manager in webGUI are disabled
--- End quote ---

Never heard of Packet Manager.  Did you mean Package Manager, or Packet Capture?

--- Quote ---I got the System from someone else and don't know which file is changed
--- End quote ---

You might considering reinstalling everything.  I'm not aware of any option that would make System - Package Manager or Diagnostics - Packet Capture disabled.

alivdel:

--- Quote from: KOM on January 24, 2018, 09:01:46 am ---
--- Quote ---Hello, some Features same as Packet Manager in webGUI are disabled
--- End quote ---

Never heard of Packet Manager.  Did you mean Package Manager, or Packet Capture?

--- Quote ---I got the System from someone else and don't know which file is changed
--- End quote ---

You might considering reinstalling everything.  I'm not aware of any option that would make System - Package Manager or Diagnostics - Packet Capture disabled.

--- End quote ---

thanks for reply. Sorry yes i mean Package Manager.
first if we Forget enabling or disabling them, how can i remove for example OpenVPN Icon under VPN from GUI? or how can i add a new Icon call it new under VPN. which file should be changed?

KOM:
No idea.  That is a development question.  You're asking how to edit the menus to remove the OpenVPN option and replace it with something else?  I can't imagine why you would do this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version