pfSense English Support > General Questions

Emule on pfsense

(1/3) > >>

dmconde:
Hello, I began some days ago working with pfsense (it`s incredible!) and after lots of test I can't connect a computer to emule without lowid. I explaind what i have done:

- NATed emule port (in my case 34375 TCP/UDP) from any to the computer.
- Rule WAN to permit incoming traffic from any to the computer port 34375.

And no way, always LOWID.

Could someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

PD: Is it possible to group firewall logs into rules???

hoba:
Should be the same like this: http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=1322.0

And no, there is no firewall logs group function. You might want to send you systemlogs to a remote syslogserver and do the goruping/sorting with an external program if needed.

dmconde:
Could you please explaind me what is Outbound NAT an dhow it works??, I have been looking on monowall doc and I canīt find anything related.

Thank you

dmconde:
When I try to create a Outbound NAT I receive this error (in System logs):

php: : There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:22: the 'static-port' option can't be used when specifying a port range pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded - The line in question reads [22]: nat on $wan from any to any port 34375 -> (xl1) port 34375 static-port

hoba:
Enable advanced outbound NAT (it will create a default rule for your LAN segment). On top of this rule place this rule:

Interface WAN
Source Network, <IP of your P2P client>/32, port 34375
Destination any, port <empty>
Translation Interface adress, port <empty>, static port [x]

Save, Apply.

After that you should reset the states at diagnostics>states, reset states to reestablish already established connections.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version