;)I got rid of the warnings by
1. I restored my pfsense box with yesterday mornings XML backup file via the GUI. This does not remove all of the tinydns files or directories. So login to server via SSH > SHELL (
2. At the command prompt # "cd /usr/local/pkg"
3. At the command prompt # "mkdir tinydns"
This just creates a backup dir for the tinydns files that were still on my server.
4. At the command prompt # "mv tinydns*.* tinydns/"
5. At the command prompt # "mkdir /etc/tinydns-backup/
6. At the command prompt # "mv /etc/tinydns /etc/tinydns-backup
7. Now I went back to pfSense GUI.
8. I Reinstalled the Tinydns Package
9. I added "New domain through wizard"
10. No more warnings appeared.
LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ME.
I did all of this because I was trying to replicated my data.cdb file.
So I can still do this but probably using scp to my old master dns server that is not pfsense. And then I can rsynce my slaves.