I still use pfJailCtl GUI on 2.0.1 and it's capable to start my jail on boot. Of course it needed additional work to make it run smoothly:
1. Turn on the debug in the GUI.
2. Configure jail and push Create which of course would not work, just copy script from debug output.
3. Replace sysinstall installed by the packet (from FreeBSD 7) with FreeBSD 8.1 version.
4. Modify script from §3 according to your needs, remember to change FreeBSD release to something 8-tish ie I used 8.2, turn ssh if you wish - remember to change port because otherwise pfSense and jail ssh would not be distinguishable.
5. Run your script from shell.
6. Boot jail from GUI.
I successfully share SMB from jail, which I know is not too great idea on firewall, but it save me one box @home and it's a bit safer than sharing directly from pfsense. I also managed to run vnc to xfce4 on xvbf in the jail. If someone would need such functionality I shall share this result.