I think I may have found a small bug with the package... I haven't re-read all 22 pages but did some searching within the topic and couldn't find it.
I'm using squid to improve web performance and for logging.. I have setup a couple of list within pfBlocker to block inbound(WAN) and outbound(LAN) Since squid uses localhost, i figured it would need to be a floating rule for it to catch. After reading a few post, but hunch was right..
After creating the floating rules, they seem to work.. But anytime I make a change within the pfBlocker config pages or just re-save, it deleted the floating rules. I'm thinking this is because pfBlocker deletes and re-creates the Alias's when the configuration its save..
I tried to create a new alias and nest the pfBlockers alias's into it but pfSense didn't like that.. I thought about creating brand new url table alias but then that would be a waste of memory.