I've changed rule description to "pfBlockerSouthAmerica deny inbound" to do not break widget and also included a list with every hour update and rules are still there.
My custom lists weren't pulling new updates. I don't think the countries were updating either.
So I uninstalled the package and deleted the pgblocker*.xml files in /usr/local/pkg.
After reinstalling pfBlocker, both lists and countries updated correctly.
After that, I followed your guide as before.
Once my rules were setup, I went back into pfBlocker and changed Oceana from Deny All to Alias
and all my rule changes and ordering were thrown out.
That made me sad.Update
So with a heavy heart I set out to rewrite my rules from scratch.
I set the rest of the pfBlocker options to Alias and applied the settings.
I next went to rules - and discovered that my rule settings and ordering - were restored back to where I wanted them.
I am no longer sad. Now I am confused.