It's not implemented yet.
Mail option will need a mailer daemon running on pfsense like postfix forwarder.
I have tested SARG many time with Squid-reverse. This is my step
1. I have installed Squid-reverse.
2. I have installed SARG and after that I got some error: Sarg config error:log file () does not exits. I want to know what is wrong?.
3. I tried to change the "userid" or the "ip address" to be a real user name on the reports like this: "172.31.21.22 Donny Van Cooper" but in the "View report and realtime"tab it does not show a real user name. Where can I resolve any ip address on pfSense or I have to resolve any ip address on Domain Controller (Windows Server 2008)
4. I use Firefox web browser also Google Chrome for config SARG and at the "view report" tab dat you said to do is "This frame > reload frame" but some time it does not work I have to do again and again or I have to wait a few second and then report appear.
5. Do I have only to select interface "LAN" or I have to select both "LAN and loopback on Squid-reverse.
Thank u very much