I try a lot of things :
- Removing all IPv6 addresses and CARP
- Increasing the Max Processes in Webconfigurator
- Disabling IPv6 in Advanced menu
- Try to add the name in /etc/hosts
- Try to update to the updated version
- Removing HA (pfsync and conf)
And no luck.
Just if it can help, the IPv4 for the PFsense is not resolvable.
When I increase the Max Processes to 4, the message change to unix:/tmp/php-fastcgi.socket-3 instead of unix:/tmp/php-fastcgi.socket-1
Just to be sure, I install a 2.0.1 on a new VM (no error detected), upgrade it to 2.1, and then the problem occurs.
I install a fresh 2.1 (on another VM) and the problem occurs too...
I saw an error message concerning a low memory (I use 128MB RAM VM, which is the default for VirtualBox). It disable APC. I try to put 1GB to VM and YEAH !! It works !!! (put 256MB works too and it is really quicker than without APC !!!)